Sunday, March 11, 2012

His Perfect Timing


Remember me, the Titaness – Phoebe
I am strong, bright, stubborn and marred.
So it required a blessed man to have the vision to see me.
A patient, strong-willed warrior
To rise above the inferior.
And blessed man, thank God ... you have found me.

In His perfect time,
In the Cradle of Mankind --
Where true love first begin
Your eyes met mine.

And all of this time,
Being reared 20 minutes apart,
It is for you, I now realize, He protected the secret place of my heart.
You did not know you were in search of me
And I did not know it was meant to be.

And a year later, the strangers who met, coincidentally, in Addis are now “we.”

Individually, my name is Phoebe – I am a Titaness
And you, William, are my Warrior.
And by Him we have been perfected to love one another.

Celebrating 1 year "anniversary" of meeting William Truss Jr.
Written March 11, 2012
 
Our first photo together, July 4, 2011  

Me and my "Drummer Boy"

No comments:

Post a Comment